5 How to choose Comfortable Shoes
When choose comfortable shoes, often you just stripped in color and its sweet. But the brand, model, and price is not a guarantee of comfort shoes, it should have been a major factor when you choose the shoes. So you’re not wrong, follow the Tip:
- hold the shoe at the heel and edges. Make sure that the second part of this flexible and not hard. The second part has an important part when they run, where flexibility and texture will affect the heel and toes so that they cannot easily blisters.
- If you select shoes with high heels, make sure the right directly under the center of Your heel. If its rights too in front of or behind the shoes, you’ll have balance problems.
- Suzanne Levine, expert surgical podiatry (foot ailment) from New York, suggested to choose the type of shoe that has a fake field. “For example on shoes with pointed ends. These shoes have a vast field in the flat-section, so there is the rest of the field of false (empty) on it. This raises the sense of stiff and pain in the toes, “he said.
- Before buying shoes, make it a habit to test pads (the inside of the shoe) by pressing a finger into the shoe. Make sure it feels padded cushioning so comfortable to wear.
- As much as possible avoid choosing shoes with synthetic materials. Select shoes made of leather, suede, or fabric. The use of materials that breathe this will reduce the chance of foot blisters.